LE CAMPING MANAGER
Le Camping is a unique six-month program to accelerate innovative startups.
Technology, collaboration and fast development define the DNA Le Camping. Le Camping is a breath of fresh air in the evolving French tech scene.
Disruptive in its approach and demanding in its execution, the first and second season showed great results: out of 24 start-ups, 50% raised funds and 60% have paying clients.
Le Camping started in January 2011 and is now a major player in the French ecosystem of innovation, providing seed capital and building high-growth web startups by means of and intensive 6-month program.
This project is an initiative led by Silicon Sentier, that has been the hub for tech communities in Paris, offering regular conferences, a co-working space and beta tests for start-ups, for more than 11 years.
● Design the program : find the relevant mentors and topics on a 6 months period,
● Organize events adding value to the program,
● Develop strategic relationships with efficient tools for startups,
● Create and maintain the network of lawyers, accountant, PR, ready to help startups.
● Meet and select the mentors,
● Follow-up the relationship with mentors.
● Design events to boost big companies Open Innovation awareness,
● Manage the relationship with the partners of Le Camping (monthly meetings, reports, events, follow-up).
● Communication strategy, local and international,
● Support the editorialization of the website (WordPress) and assist the Community Manager (visibility & to manage social network accounts),
● Create communication support materials with tools as Photoshop, iWork, InDesign and Mailchimp for mass mailings & Newsletters.
● Prepare the logistic and organisation of all the events,
● Animate the event as the host.
● Find the right person to be the Entrepreneur In Residence (6 months position), who will become your collaborator,
● Select an intern to help you on all the operational,
● Hire volunteers to help the startups,
● To create communication support materials with tools as Photoshop, iWork, InDesign and Mailchimp for mass mailings & Newsletters,
● To engage with schools and to develop relationships with the entrepreneurship chairs of schools in France and across Europe.
● Create partnerships with creative and innovative student associations that share the same spirit as Le Camping.
● Help putting in place Le Camping’s big events of season 4… Media Day (bring together more than 1000 people at the end of the season).
● Engage with schools and to develop relationships with the entrepreneurship chairs of schools in France and across Europe
● At least 3 years of experience in an innovative ecosystem
● Highly communicative, determined and passionate
● Fond of new technologies and the world of startups
● Real doer that can work under high pressure
● Creative mind.
● Fluent in verbal and written English.
● Team spirit
● We are a non for profit organization Silicon Sentier
● Our Office is in Palais Brongniart, 28 place de la Bourse, 75002
● Availability : ASAP
● Type of contract : CDI
● Contact : email@example.com
● Salary : according to experience
LE CAMPING MANAGER